HIGHLAND ESSENTIAL OILS
HIGHLAND ESSENTIAL OILS is an innovative 100% family owned, South African company, established in 1992, by Flip Minnaar, a professional Engineer, and his wife Riana, on their family farm VLAKBULT in the Clocolan district
It is situated in the Eastern Highlands area of the Free State province of South Africa near the Maluti Mountains of Lesotho.
Since 2014 Henry Minnaar and his wife Stacey joined the family business.
In 2018 a new daughter company was founded in Zambia next to the Zambezi river and in 2019 Philna (Minnaar) and her Husband Henry le Roux started at Zambezi Essential Oils
Highlands Essential Oils
Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Concrete extractions
for the food, medicinal, perfume and industrial markets,
at national and international levels.
Manager : Financial and Marketing
Philna & Hendrie le Roux
Manager : Zambezi Essential Oils
Henry & Stacey Minnaar
Manager : Vlakbult Farming
Cultivation of crops
Harvesting and delivering to
HIGHLAND ESSENTIAL OILS
Distillation and Extraction of oils
Customer service - We consistently provide exceptional service to satisfy the needs of our customers
Quality and Productivity - We guarantee our products to be of a consistently top quality, meeting and ensuring customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
Communication and People development - We promote good human relations, and the opportunity to be creative and innovative.
Participation and Empowerment - We develop an environment in which our employees can experience involvement that matters, accountability for problem solving, creativity and decision-making so as to add value to our company.
Safety Health and Housekeeping - We maintain the highest possible standard of safety and health in the work place environment.
Community responsibility - We uplift our community through job creation.
* The creation of an alternative to the conventional tourism.
* To guarantee our products to be of a consistently top quality, meeting and ensuring customer satisfaction through continuous improvement in every aspect of our business.
* Creating awareness and promoting natural products and essential oils to the wider public.
* Ensuring Product Safety and Quality through our certified Integrated Management System
* Exceed Customer Expectations
* Maintaining a motivated, dedicated and competent team of an indiscriminate nature
* Following Good Farming and Manufacturing Practices
* Maintaining a healthy and positive work environment for all employees
* Uplifting our community through job creation, tourist development and education.
* To follow fair trade principles.
Site design, content management & hosting by Sugarcubes Media. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2008 Highland Essential Oils
Zambezi Essential Oils
Essentials Oils, Vegetable Oils and Concrete extractions